1. WHAT IS THE LAAD SECURITY?
LAAD Security – Public and Corporate Security International Exhibition – is an international exhibition of technology, equipment and services manufacturers and suppliers for public and corporate security.
2. WHEN AND WHERE DOES IT TAKE PLACE?
LAAD Security will take place during April 3-5, at the Transamerica Expo Center, Av. Dr. Mário Villas Boas Rodrigues, 387 - Sto. Amaro - São Paulo, SP - 04757-020.
3. WHAT IS THE EVENT OFFICIAL PROGRAMME?
4. WHAT IS THE LAAD SECURITY 2018 OFFICIAL DELEGATIONS PROGRAMME?
The exhibitors will have the opportunity to meet the Public Security Authorities from Brazil and Latin America.
The exhibition will gather experts on equipments and services purchases in public and private security from Brazil and Latin America.
5. WHAT ARE THE LAAD SECURITY SIMULTANEOUS EVENTS?
- Ordinary Meetings in Public Security: the example of previous editions, the event will feature a serie of Ordinary Meetings from some of the main public security boards in the country such as:
LAAD Security Seminar
6. HOW DO I VISIT?
The visit to the exhibition LAAD Security 2018 – Public and Corporate Security International Exhibition – is restricted to professionals of public and corporate security sectors.
7. HOW MUCH DOES IT COST TO ENTER?
The visit to the exhibition LAAD Security 2018 – Public and Corporate Security International Exhibition – is free for who did online registration.
8. CAN I CARRY A FIREARM INSIDE THE SHOW?
For professionals who use firearms, there will be a special desk at the entrance to the exhibition where guns and other personal weapons as well as ammunition can be left for safekeeping. Carrying firearms in the exhibition area is strictly prohibited.
9. THERE WILL BE GUARD VOLUMES AT THE EVENT?
A place for the visitors keep your luggage free will be available.
10. THERE TRAVEL PACKAGES AND LODGING?
11. I WOULD LIKE TO RECEIVE NEWS ON THE EXHIBITION
To receive updated news on LAAD 2018 Security - Public and Corporate Security International Exhibition - click here and register free.
12. FURTHER INFORMATION
If you have any doubts or comments on the exhibition, click here to get in touch with us.