Have you been invited to join the program?
How does the program works?
- Clarion Events will invite Secretary of Security, Commanders of the Policies, Ministers of the Interior etc. and other security officials from various countries;
- Clarion Events will make the arrangements for the delegations;
- After the presence of the delegations is confirmed, exhibitors will indicate which delegations they wish to meet;
- Clarion Events will then schedule meetings and send an agenda to both delegates and exhibitors;
- Official delegations will be escorted by assistants to help locate and visit the booths of exhibiting companies and ensure that the agenda is met;
- During the LAAD Security Conference meetings between Official delegations and exhibitors will take place.
The exhibitors will have the opportunity to meet defence and security authorities. In 2018 the programme held 308 meetings between delegations and exhibitors.