WHAT IS LAAD SECURITY?
LAAD Security - Public and Corporate Security International Exhibition - is the leading exhibition for the sector in Latin America. The biennial event brings together Brazilian and international companies specialized in supplying equipment, services and technology to the Armed Forces, Police and Special Forces, Security Services, Law Enforcement, Homeland Security, security managers from large corporations and critical infrastructure, consultants and government agencies.
WHEN AND WHERE IS IT ON?
When: April 14th to 16th, 2020
Time: April 14th to 15th - 10am to 6pm | April 16th - 10am to 5pm
Where: Transamerica Expo Center
Av. Dr. Mario Vila Boas, 387 - Santo Amaro - São Paulo - SP - Brazil
WHAT CAN YOU TELL ME ABOUT VISITATION PROGRAMMES AT LAAD SECURITY?
Official Delegation Programme: An opportunity to meet authorities in public security from Brazil, Latin America and other countries.
HOW DO I PRE-REGISTER?
The pre-register is open and you can find it here: http://eventos.tmp.br/laad2018/visitors/
LAAD Security is a trade-only event and open only to industry professionals. No-one under the age of 18 will be admitted, even if accompanied.
CAN I CARRY A FIREARM INSIDE THE SHOW?
For professionals who use firearms, there will be a special desk at the entrance to the exhibition where guns and other personal weapons as well as ammunition can be left for safekeeping. Carrying firearms in the exhibition area is strictly prohibited.
I WANT TO BE KEPT INFORMED ABOUT THE EVENT
To subscribe free of charge to our regular newsletter on LAAD Security, please access Contact Us.
I HAVE CONCERNS ABOUT THE LATEST OUTBREAK OF CORONAVIRUS, WHERE CAN I FIND MORE INFORMATION?
LAAD Security continues to monitor the coronavirus/COVID-19 situation closely. Ensuring the safety of all exhibitors and visitors to our events is our top priority, and we will keep all attendees fully informed of any developments.
We strongly recommend anyone that has been in China and highly affected areas (as specified by local government guidelines in the event host country) following in the last 14 days do not attend the event, due to the ongoing coronavirus/COVID-19 situation
As an added precaution, we have implemented a number of additional safety measures:
- Increased cleaning and disinfection programme across all high-volume touchpoints;
- Onsite medical support;
- Awareness via online and onsite info-share and signage;
- Availability of sanitising and disinfection materials for public use;
- Awareness and training to all staff on standard personal preventative measures, e.g. personal hygiene, frequency of use of sanitising/disinfection products, etc.
- Advice to exhibitors on implementing effective cleaning and disinfection of stands, offices along with guidance on personal hygiene measures and common preventive behaviour;
- Installing signage onsite reminding attendees of hygiene recommendations;
- Ensuring that microphone, headsets, presentation laptops, clickers are cleaned between each use and glass disinfecting for all speaker sessions.
- Include all additional measures in written risk assessments and assign staff to monitor actions are followed up onsite.
Meanwhile, we strongly recommend you follow your own country’s advice on travel before starting your journey to LAAD Security
If you have any further queries, please do not hesitate to get in touch through email@example.com
If you receive any queries on social media regarding coronavirus/COVID-19, reply linking to the FAQ on your event’s website